Cow Owns Bird Cow Owns Bird

short but sweet

little bit of humor, nice style and nice animation.

looks like superman man looks like superman man

pretty good

nice animation, very smooth for the most part. great animation of under-water (the bubbles/splash and everything) and good humorous storyline.

Pokemon Extreme! Pokemon Extreme!

completly random, yet suprisingly good.

i liked it, the random humor was just enough to keep it going strong, and the animation wasn't bad at all. "oh no someones signed in" was probably the best line, though it was all good in its random humor.

- Alien - - Alien -

could have been better.

first thing is that your using hitTestObject (or a variance of that), which uses the blue bounding box around the objects your hit-testing, that means that you're more likely to get hit by one of the enemy UFO's. There are some other problems too like multiple hits from the same object(while hes exploding). They're all easy enough bugs to fix and it has the possibility of being a quality game if you add some more weapons or levels to it.

Ticketyt0ck responds:

Thanks for the review. I am new to actionscript so I just went with the basics. Unfortunately, I can't edit this game, but I will consider for future reference.

Basic AI tutorial Basic AI tutorial

Fairly well explained

Uou seemed to explain it reasonably well, and AI is something most games require for playability, so its always good to know. Its presented in a fairly good style (and your pictures good too).

Now get on to learning AS3, which makes this tutorial even harder and even easier at the same time (if that were possible, lol).

Zimius responds: